Wife's panties

Home Forums forum Wife's panties

Tagged: 

• This topic has 13 replies, 13 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Ajd1878Ajd1878
    Participant

Love to wear them

Anonymous
    Inactive

I want to see

Princess KatiePrincess Katie
    Participant

I do like wearing my gf’s panties. But really only after she has for a day or 2. She knows too. And which I like most. Thise she’ll wear for a few days if I ask her to. Funny thing tho. I have about 3-4x the panties she does and far cuter and sexier. But I love hers when she’s been in them. Now if only she had some kind of Domme streak in her…. 🙁 But alas no.

JackJack
    Participant

I wear wifes and i have a few of my own she doesnt know i enjoy cock

PantyluvrPantyluvr
    Participant

I love to wear my wife’s.Even better if she has been soaking wet the day before.

AlanAlan
    Participant

I have a few pairs of the wifes old small ones she thought she’d thrown away. She wears big uns now, but I prefer briefs.

Anonymous
    Inactive

All my lingerie etc belonged to my mother, probably regarded as vintage now.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I wear my wife underwear and her moms

jr1jr1
    Participant

I love wearing her panties. She has soo many ?

paulapantypaulapanty
    Participant

i started wearing my moms panties/bras lingerie, didnt have a sister, first wife let me wear her things, she was very into me being a sissy, second wife not so much

Str8CD77Str8CD77
    Participant

I steal my Wife’s once and awhile but I think I have more than she does and definitely Sexier panties…..lol!

Jennifer LoveJennifer Love
    Participant

Oh I love every picture of sissies wearing wife’s panties! I’d love to get into her panty drawer andvd try them on. Then you could come over to my house when she’s not home and I’d dress you up in her panties. Maybe some of her other cute outfits, too. I would insist that you ejaculate in my mouth, you know, just so you won’t make a mess with your sissy-cum in her panties.

Jennifer LoveJennifer Love
    Participant

That is so hot! I used to occasionally wear my gf’s panties and her very-sexy daughter’s. In fact it was a picture of my erection in her daughter’s panties that got me busted.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Wearing the wife’s panties got me started… and now I have a number of pairs that I bought just for me! Lol.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.