Reply To: Married crossdresser

Home Forums forum Married crossdresser Reply To: Married crossdresser

SimeonCSimeonC
Participant

For those of you married guys like me that are happily married and their wives are (somewhat) supportive, how did you get your wife to kind of “get into” with you? I have always been open and honest about my underwear kink (which later turned into lingerie kink) and she’s fine but thinks it’s weird but She’s fine with it kinda thing. My thing is I want to get my butt fucked (I call my hole my pussy which she also ignores) like bad. I play with plugs and toys and she has pegged me once but I can’t even bring it up anymore. She even admitted it was fun and intimate. Couldn’t sleep last night (cause I slept in new randy sissy panties) but fantasized about her being ready with the strap on and me coming out of the closet with my black jock strap and black thigh highs on and she saying to me, “if you are going to dress like a slut you are going to get fucked like a slut” and then she pushes me to my knees and makes me suck her cock, and then gives me the deep dicking I need. I woke up convinced I could sell her one the idea but then realized I’m totally fooling myself. I’m a straight guy who has been married for 20 years and I have waist down crossdressed for 30 years and she knows and we are so happy but there is just this one piece for me. I know it’s selfish.
She’s not into it and I don’t know what to do and don’t want to hurt her. Any advice would be appreciated.