Married crossdresser

Home Forums forum Married crossdresser

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 44 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

How many married pantie wearing guys out there ?

JackJack
    Participant

Married here panty wearer for about fifteen years also a cock sucker and am still in closet wife doesnt know

SimeonCSimeonC
    Participant

I’m happily married and I wear panties to bed with a tshirt every night and I wear them almost every day. My wife is really supportive of it especially because it makes me so horney and lightens my mood. Feel super lucky.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Yes , wifes idea … It was soo fucking HOT . She was so horny she fucked me all night …

Anonymous
    Inactive

Im happily married and my wife loves watching me and another guy she makes e suck his cock

Anonymous
    Inactive

Plus i wear thongs while doing it

SimeonCSimeonC
    Participant

PantieGuy and SexyThongs, that is so awesome! I love getting pegged and I fantasize about my wife wanting to watch me suck cock. We are totally monogamous, but still dirty talk about that kind of stuff. Weird question, but what do you all call your ass during intimacy? I hate the word ass, or asshole and I have taken to calling it my “pussy” but the wife does not like that. I asked a gay friend and he just said “me”, like “fuck me” instead of fuck XYZ. Didn’t know what other people were doing.

abcd1638abcd1638
    Participant

Hola a todos soy divorciado y ahora en pareja con mujer pero lo mio es secreto y super discreto. Conoci el placer del sexo con amistades similares crossdresser y me encanto, comence como activo y luego fui conociendo los otros placeres de mamar una verga y ser penetrado. La verdad me encanto. Tambien me gustan las mujeres.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Great to get some replies … Thank You ALL !

LorenLoren
    Participant

I am a married crossdresser & my wife loves it. I have been a crossdresser since the age of 11. Now 65 yrs old. I do not plan on stopping anytime.
    I also enjoy when my wife pegs me, & i am wearing my lingerie.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Love all the replies !!! More pls …

Anonymous
    Inactive

I am and I love it. Nothing better than crossdressing.

Str8CD77Str8CD77
    Participant

Married, my Sow Found out years ago and isn’t Big Fan but has let me get dressed up and pound her from behind a few times which is extremely Hot & Sexy in the Bedroom! My Crossdressing started from a Women that asked me to Dress up for her and at first I was like Hell No! Well I ended up doing so and to my Surprise it was Extremely Hot and Sexy in the Bedroom so I enjoy once and awhile for Sexual Fun! Everyone should try it at least once!

Anonymous
    Inactive

My wife wants nothing to do with it. Actually as far as she knows I quit. I don’t do it as often because of life in general but when I do my whole sissy gurl personality comes spilling out and I go full throttle. Not only do I have to dress up but I must go find me some huge sexy men I’m the process lol. One of these days maybe wife will come around and then we can both have what we desire most hehe ?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Must share , Guess the wife attended a dildo party last week , well a UPS package arrived yesterday . I had no idea . Anyway i was getting out of the shower , did my usual things , shave neatly ect. Well i walked into the bedroom naked towel over my shoulder and there is my wife setting on the bed with a open UPS package . Holding a strapon harness iin one hand and a 8″ life like chocolate dildo with balls in the other hand , smiling . She said put something sexy on , im horny and i want to fuck you … She did have to ask twice. She had also purchased a vibrating anal probe and a another chocolate brown vibrating real feel w/balls dildo yhat she said hands OFF this one is mine . Needless to say im exhusted and cocered in cum …

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 44 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.