Married crossdresser

Home Forums forum Married crossdresser

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    PantieGuyPantieGuy
    Participant

How many married pantie wearing guys out there ?

JackJack
    Participant

Married here panty wearer for about fifteen years also a cock sucker and am still in closet wife doesnt know

SimeonCSimeonC
    Participant

I’m happily married and I wear panties to bed with a tshirt every night and I wear them almost every day. My wife is really supportive of it especially because it makes me so horney and lightens my mood. Feel super lucky.

PantieGuyPantieGuy
    Participant

Yes , wifes idea … It was soo fucking HOT . She was so horny she fucked me all night …

SexythongsSexythongs
    Participant

Im happily married and my wife loves watching me and another guy she makes e suck his cock

SexythongsSexythongs
    Participant

Plus i wear thongs while doing it

SimeonCSimeonC
    Participant

PantieGuy and SexyThongs, that is so awesome! I love getting pegged and I fantasize about my wife wanting to watch me suck cock. We are totally monogamous, but still dirty talk about that kind of stuff. Weird question, but what do you all call your ass during intimacy? I hate the word ass, or asshole and I have taken to calling it my “pussy” but the wife does not like that. I asked a gay friend and he just said “me”, like “fuck me” instead of fuck XYZ. Didn’t know what other people were doing.

Abcd1638abcd1638
    Participant

Hola a todos soy divorciado y ahora en pareja con mujer pero lo mio es secreto y super discreto. Conoci el placer del sexo con amistades similares crossdresser y me encanto, comence como activo y luego fui conociendo los otros placeres de mamar una verga y ser penetrado. La verdad me encanto. Tambien me gustan las mujeres.

PantieGuyPantieGuy
    Participant

Great to get some replies … Thank You ALL !

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.