Do you always masturbate when you dress-up?

Home Forums forum Do you always masturbate when you dress-up?

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 94 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Always…..

JAYDON12JAYDON12
    Participant

Not always I’m caught in the moment of dressing up alot that I jerk off the next morning to some of my best cumming

PaulaCDPaulaCD
    Participant

Always because I feel so fuckin sexy!

yooyoo
    Participant

I wear lingerie and masturbate. i am very excited

yooyoo
    Participant

I wear lingerie and masturbate.i am very excited

slipjemanslipjeman
    Participant

yes usually

smoothandjuicysmoothandjuicy
    Participant

I just can’t help myself so yes I must but rather someone else do it for me xx

CD_AndreaCD_Andrea
    Participant

Dressing up always makes me horny so I have to stoke my cock until I explode.
    Would be much better with someone else.
    Xx

JAYDON12JAYDON12
    Participant

No not always but I do hotel dress ups so I think the climax is that much better when I hold off and wake up in my panties. The next day is that much better

satinfetishsatinfetish
    Participant

I’m not feminine, on the contrary. I don’t wear makeup etc. But when I wear sexy lingeries,
    I feel really sexy and beautiful. When I’m really horny, I feel like a horny dirty slut.
    I masturbate every time I’m dressed.

satinfetishsatinfetish
    Participant

All I have to do is think about my underwear and I find myself thinking about masturbating too.

marshasexycdmarshasexycd
    Participant

Yes!!!!!!!

Willcurious1Willcurious1
    Participant

I love to edge when im dressed in sexy lingerie, especially panties. Touching myself through the sexy material, feeling myself grow until im pushing against them, waiting to be released. Ssuch a turn on and i love to cum wearing them.

AlexaAlexa
    Participant

just getting into wearing panties and/or tights as an aid to masturbating, so i would have to say “yes” to the topic

Chipper AdamsChipper Adams
    Participant

Oh yes. When I look like a cum slut it makes me horny. As a matter of fact I usually wear a miniskirt and no panties when I go to the club. The skirt is just long enough to hide my clitty. I like to sit on the high stools so if someone is checking me out I just open my legs wide and they usually rush over to me. A lot of them rub my clit right there and a couple fingered my pussy. That’s why i masturbate when I dress

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 94 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.