Do you always masturbate when you dress-up?

Home Forums forum Do you always masturbate when you dress-up?

Viewing 9 posts - 91 through 99 (of 99 total)
  • Author
    marshasexycdmarshasexycd
    Participant

Mmmmmmm God yes!!!!! I adore dressing as slutty as I can and oooooooh hooker makeup and nails and smelling oooooooh soooooooo sweet!!!! I almost don’t have to touch myself!!!!💋👄

Anonymous
    Inactive

I masturbate when I dress.

Tall DollTall Doll
    Participant

Absolutely! Soft & pretty cotton panties wrapped around Chrissy’s hot throbbing cock!
    Just the sight of such a delicious presentation is enough to incite a cum fountain!
    But then the feeling of rubbing the two against each other, omg, instant eruption!

Diana72Diana72
    Participant

я всегда как на авке.это фото мои,только лицо изменил,я в таком виде и кончаю,как женщина,о как я сладко улетаю от этого кайфа…..

MidwesternSkankMidwesternSkank
    Participant

Almost always these days. I can’t help but get hard from wearing a dress, panties, a skirt. (Even a bra gets me excited.) It’s so erotic!

AlexaAlexa
    Participant

i started wearing tights and panties as an aid to masturbation, it still turns me on to pull on nylons and panties, so a very definite yes to this question, i may take this on and dress more, but its all part of my masturbation routine

Kim MajikKim Majik
    Participant

I do sometimes. I used to always. And or use a dildo in my ass at the same time. Now I enjoy dressing up without jerking off all the time.

Since I always wear at least panties during the day and at night a teddy I would be jacking 24/7

cassiecdcassiecd
    Participant

I’d like to say “no”, but who am I kidding? I’d say 90% of the time I end up masturbating. It is not a must do…when I am out in public or on a date I do not feel the need to touch.

Cd MarieCd Marie
    Participant

Every time I dress up I masturbate. Sometimes when I know I have plenty of alone time I will fuck my boy pussy with my favorite dildo till I cum. The intensity of the orgasm from it is incredible.

Viewing 9 posts - 91 through 99 (of 99 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.