do you wear bras underneath a shirt in public..

Home Forums forum do you wear bras underneath a shirt in public..

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    JonnygJonnyg
    Participant

I have been professionally sized and wear a 36″aaa”cup its unrecognizable under a suit i have beeen fitted into mysuits measurements taken while wearing bra and panties to adjust for bulging areas I wear very expensive suit. Question is does anybody else wear bra under shirt any public or to work and isn’t that exciting or does it make you nervous. I’d like to know everyones opinions…

JonnygJonnyg
    Participant

My only problem is cars and seat belts because it is across the mid chest and makes your pads feel like you’re wearing a bra and it’s very obvious people in the car but people driving in other cars I don’t think they realize but it is kind of hot when you get a guy drive up next to you and notice you have tits iin a bra and never look at you’re face just the tits i don’t have. i think im ready for myy first incounter with a hot and sexy crossdresser doesn’t have to be sex just to play around eith i have dresser full of bras and panties i would love to dress him up in my pantys and go down…

SilkpantiesSilkpanties
    Participant

Yes everyday.

MollybabygurlMollybabygurl
    Participant

Only if I’m feeling brave that day, and usually I hide it under a baggy sweater to help hide it a bit, but on occasion I’ve gone out with one on. I like how it feels, sensitive nipples.

kendamurcockekendamurcocke
    Participant

I have a bra on panties, do every day

Anonymous
    Inactive

Yes love wearing them under my clothing.

lumulumu
    Participant

No, I don’t dare, but I’d love to

Anonymous
    Inactive

Almost daily in the winter…bras, camisoles, etc !

sissydawnsissydawn
    Participant

Yes every Day

SissySamanthaSissySamantha
    Participant

I wear them everywhere. However usually seamless not padded. I wore my bra, camisole and panties to the gym this morning. I get such a rush knowing underneath my sweats I’m just a sissy.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Yes , i have … in public . Took a walk in the park with my wife . Its a pretty open park , no one got to close . I was scary but erotic as hell . I had such a hardon almost made me dizzy

lumulumu
    Participant

Yes and I go shopping like that and it’s so sexy!

Anonymous
    Inactive

I actually have a few times. By the way today was my first time actually going out into a public place completely dressed as my true sissy self I’m so proud

paulapantypaulapanty
    Participant

depending on the shirt i wore i would often wear a bra to work, panties everyday and stockings often

satinfetishsatinfetish
    Participant

I feel like a horny slut when i wear a satin bra under my clothes when i go out.
    I haven’t dared to go out with just a t-shirt, but i wear a hoodie. Sometimes the shape of bras shows through the hoodie, but i don’t mind. It makes me feel sexy when my bra strap sometimes falls down and now that i have a secret that others around me don’t know.
    I hope that one day i will dare to go out with just a t-shirt and bras.
    When i ride a motorcycle, i don’t wear a bra because it’s always a higher risk of an accident and if i end up in the hospital or something. Maybe i worried about it for nothing..
    In winter, I also sometimes wear stayup socks.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.