do you wear bras underneath a shirt in public..

Home Forums forum do you wear bras underneath a shirt in public..

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    BillBill
    Participant

Yes. I have large natural breast and I put on a cupless push up bra on that pushes them up and out. Then I use butt lifter and push up panties that make my ass push out and jiggle as I walk. I put on tight jeans and a white T shirt. So my shape is sexy female. I go to work like this and the boss and customers like. I have been groped by men and women and they got to feel more than a handful for sure. I usually don’t respond but just let them do as they like.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I also wear a bra tiny knickers suspender belt and stockings most days to work, it’s such a turn on being naughty xx

Anonymous
    Inactive

I did it once

Vicky DickieVicky Dickie
    Participant

When I’m in public I often wear a women’s top that exposed my bra. If I’m in a man shirt I usually unbutton until the bra shows. I enjoy people wondering about me and have never had a problem with it. I’m counting on the Woke. Once you’re over the fear it is so much fun being “special”. Search for my posts to see. Vicky Dickie

nainainainai
    Participant

Yes,I wear bra or sports bra everyday

Vicky DickieVicky Dickie
    Participant

I usually let people see I’m wearing a bra under a blouse. Today I gave into the fantasy and took off the blouse when I pumped gas and we went in for a snack at the 7 11. People tried their best not to stare and one young lady giggled but I was in sissy heaven.

Kim MajikKim Majik
    Participant

I used to. But I have had to start over a few times and hide my dressing for a little bit more. Once my situation changes yes I will again

Although I prefer a teddy

MidwesternSkankMidwesternSkank
    Participant

The only thing I ever did was wear a bra (42D, I think) under a shirt to the mailbox in my old apartment. I’ve never gone out in broad daylight wearing a bra under my shirt. (Though it sounds erotic!)

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.