Panty Addictions

Home Forums forum Panty Addictions

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 76 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

About 2yeara ago I got addicted to wearing thongs and I enjoy it and now I want to suck men’s dicks and swallow all they got I don’t mind if people see me wear them theta who I am my wife knows and don’t mind and she thinks I’m gay and she doesn’t care she likes watching me with men

JacieLiqcuirJacieLiqcuir
    Participant

Same here ? I have my dildos to practice on ready for the day on my knees enjoy a nice fat cock in my mouth ?

jeffrey stonejeffrey stone
    Participant

Omg guys… I’m definitely in love with my neighbors panties ! Tall skinny tight fuck faggot here ! Sext 262.716.9913 anytime. It’s so fun sharing !

Diana72Diana72
    Participant

я ношу трусики разные,мне жена дарит свои…..мне очень удобно в них..

Anonymous
    Inactive

I love anything Victoria Secret

PantyprincessPantyprincess
    Participant

My absolute favs are cheekies or a snug tanga preferably pink makes me the hardest

LucylaceLucylace
    Participant

Love sexy panties satin.nylon.silk and lacey. Makes me feel feminine and very naughty.

AlanAlan
    Participant

I’m an old fashioned cotton panty love. Although I do have lots of thongs and lace one.

BettyJo_LuvcockBettyJo_Luvcock
    Participant

I love boyshorts or thongs. Makes me feel so slutty.?

Anonymous
    Inactive

I love panties and have built up a nice little collection over the years.i started wearing lingerie in my teens, my mother had some really sexy stuff and really good quality. Whenever I was home alone I’d dress up, it felt so naughty.
    There was all kinds of stuff, silky suspenders, crotchless panties and bodysuits.
    My favourite panties were a pink and black satin crotchless pair. Lingerie made me so hard and horny and I loved jerking off while dressed up.
    When I left home i needed to fill my needs and I’d borrow my housemates girlfriends and cum in them. I started to take them as trophies from every girl that I fucked, sometimes I’d ask if I could wear their panties and some girls would ask me to dress up. when I was in relationships I’d buy my girlfriend’s sexy stuff that I would also like to wear. I’ve taken panties from housemates, my friends girlfriends, I once went to a party at my bosses house and stole her panties.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I got hooked when I was 11, We were just 2 kids experimenting, and she was older than me I was hooked first time. Since then I have had 3 or 4 collections, each time I tried to break the habit the collection usually less than a dozen pairs went in the bin. Now bugger it I have over 400 pairs and I am gonna be buried wearing the sissiest pair if I have anything to do with it.

AlanAlan
    Participant

I’m the same. Have had 2/3 collections, but had to slim them down as it got difficult hiding them from wife.Still have about 40 pairs hidden well.

joelinger52joelinger52
    Participant

Oh yes !!! I can say I am a lingerie addict And especially a panty addict … I love the sweet sensation of wearing a feminine panty , it is a total turn on for me … And I found via the web one guy who loves to look at my pics … He send me tributes on my pics , .. And I must say that this is a total turn on for me

GaqGaq
    Participant

I have Satan panties and cotton things and velvet panties

CalicameronCalicameron
    Participant

I love panties. They make me feel so feminine!!

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 76 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.