Say hello

Home Forums forum Say hello

Viewing 15 posts - 391 through 405 (of 481 total)
  • Author
    LaceyPanties71LaceyPanties71
    Participant

Hi there.
    Closet crossdresser who loves wearing lace panties and stockings when I can. Love looking through pics especially those wearing sexy lingerie but nothing better than seeing (well, possibly touching) a nice big cock bulging in sheer panties or pantyhose! Mmmmmm mmmmm!

Would love to chat and maybe swap some pics. New to this all so be gentle with me! ?

marshasexycdmarshasexycd
    Participant

Oooooh yes gurl you are so right!!!! There’s nothing like a long hard throbbing shecock in panties and hose!!! But I prefer stockings and letting my shecock be free!!!! Maybe we can share emails??? I have tons of photos!!! Mine is [email protected] ?????

KateyKatey
    Participant

Hi everyone, I’m Katey I’m a CD/sissy. Thank you.

marshasexycdmarshasexycd
    Participant

Well hello katey! ??

PaulaCDPaulaCD
    Participant

Hi Katey!

valesissyvalesissy
    Participant

Hello to everyone! I’m Valentina (but you can call me Vale), and i’m a sissy.
    Hope to make new Friends here ?

Any submissive sissy here looking for a dominant goddess Mistress should send a private message to own you, dominate you, feminize you, chastitise you, sissify you, chastrating you and more
    Add me on Kik Domme_goddess1
    Email me [email protected]

CrossClosetsCrossClosets
    Participant

Hello fellow cross dresser, I am new into this scene.
    Some intro about myself~

I am 27 years old this year, standing at 185cm tall, and I am from Singapore! I have some pictures up on my twitter, handle at @CrossClosets ?

Hope you guys like what I post ?

marshasexycdmarshasexycd
    Participant

Mmmmmm good afternoon sexy gurl!!!! Vale is a sexy sissy name!!! I love it!!!!?????

Kramit2098Kramit2098
    Participant

Hello All I am Mark and new here but I am already in love with this site and have commented on several sexy pics also stay tuned I will be posting pics very soon.

Becoming_SaraBecoming_Sara
    Participant

Hey everyone, I’m Sara. I’m looking for friends and advice on how to be a better sissy.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi, I’m HeatherAnn. I’m looking for new friends and horny fun xxx

PaulaCDPaulaCD
    Participant

Hi Marshasexycd, can I email you? Would love to connect and exchange pics, you are so sexy!

HowieCD60HowieCD60
    Participant

Hey there everyone.
    Call me Howie. I’m relatively new to crossdressing and only do it via bras and Panties so far. I really want to wear a garter belt and stockings along with. Ohh Yeah, I’m 60 years old. A bit fat but have great REAL B/C cup titties. They are Nice! And basically what got me started as a CD.
    My wife tolerates my “alternate underwear” but doesn’t really like it.
    Lots more about sexy adventures if anyone wants to hear.
    Especially Pegging. She used to pound my ass and it was fantastic!

Nora_SoryuNora_Soryu
    Participant

Hi, Im Nora, im from brownwood Texas, hope to meet new friends and fun:)

Viewing 15 posts - 391 through 405 (of 481 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.