Shaving

Home Forums forum Shaving

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 49 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Electric or razor?

Anonymous
    Inactive

I Love to keep my cock clean of hair. Normally shave using a razor while I’m in the bath. Have to take my cock in my hands afterwards and have a good feel.

NylonzaddickNylonzaddick
    Participant

I nair it all off . Mmmmmmn it’s so smooth against the pantyhose and panties

JackJack
    Participant

I just started thinking of shaving after seeing all these beautiful cocks without hair on them may try nair at first and see how it goes. Just have to tell wife that i wanted to try something different—she doesnt know i love cock and to be in panties

TexasSissyTexasSissy
    Participant

I luv being hair free, the thought and look gets me hard. The shaving gets me hard.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’m finding a razor gets a much smoother “shave” than any other method. I usually just pull my skirt up, while watching tv, and lightly razor any area that might need a “touch up”. I’ll usually do upper body in shower. Once the weather allows, I plan on doing some shaving outdoors while tanning.

michele4848michele4848
    Participant

being smooth makes me feel feminine. I use nair on my legs haven’t used it on privates because I got burned there using remover there once so I shave.

andrewdsouzaandrewdsouza
    Participant

i love the feeling of my cock being shaved. Its even better when I have another shaved cock rubbing against mine in the shower….

Anonymous
    Inactive

Real sissies don’t have bodyhair. Hairy legs, body and clitties are such a turnOFF. Stay smooth or get back into male clothes!

SimeonCSimeonC
    Participant

I too prefer to be smooth. My profile pic is 6 weeks after waxing. Have to go in this week.
    If you like to be3 smooth, there is no better way to do it than waxing. Just find a good clean place to go and they will take care of you. My wife actually kinda gets annoyed if I wait too long between waxings. She does not like a hairy man. Having a smooth hole is critical and smooth balls if you love to wear panties. It makes them feel way better.

ApeepsissyApeepsissy
    Participant

Does Nair irritate anyone’s private parts. I have been afraid to use it there.

BrandyBrandy
    Participant
    BrandyBrandy
    Participant

my crotch is shaved from the top to the bottom of my balls and it feels soooooo sexy and soooooo smooth soft satiny feminine feel makes me feel like masterbating in my panties and fill them up with hot wet cum mmmmmmm

BrandyBrandy
    Participant

my crotch is shaved from the top to the bottom of my balls and it feels soooooo sexy and soooooo smooth soft satiny feminine feel makes me feel like masterbating in my panties and fill them up with hot wet cum mmmmmmm

Anonymous
    Inactive

I shave completely from the neck down, although I do leave a bit on my arms. Feels so wonderful being dressed in nylon panties and a bra. Totally feminine.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 49 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.