Married crossdresser

Home Forums forum Married crossdresser

Tagged: 

Viewing 14 posts - 31 through 44 (of 44 total)
  • Author
    JessaHoneycuntJessaHoneycunt
    Participant

Was one. Single one now.

Bigkid0072013Bigkid0072013
    Participant

Married here, I tried to ease my wife into my panty fetish by just putting a pair of hers on while we were having sex, she was not interested at all…. So I have to dress up alone and take care of myself…

FoxyFoxy
    Participant

happily married crossdresser and an open crossdresser wife loves nothing more than dressing me up

FoxyFoxy
    Participant

happily married crossdresser and an open crossdresser wife loves nothing more than dressing me up and pegging me

slipjemanslipjeman
    Participant

I am married. my wife knows i like panties. she doesn’t know that i also like shemale and men in nice panties. and love nice cocks.

joelinger52joelinger52
    Participant

yes … and crossdressing is my second “secret life”

LaceyPanties71LaceyPanties71
    Participant

Yep, married here and in the closet.
    Ironically my favourite panties are ones that the wife gave to me as I was working away from home for an extended period. If I was going to have a wank, I could use those and think of her.
    What she doesn’t know is that I now regularly wear them at home when she’s out and enjoy surfing the net looking at crossdressers, shemales & femboys etc and fantasising about pleasuring men with my mouth.

Willcurious1Willcurious1
    Participant

Im married, mature anf love eearing my wifes and other panties. Such a turn on and love to see other wearers too. My wife doesnt k ow either, but does suspect im into cd, ts

MandyJoMandyJo
    Participant

Married to a fully supportive wife here.She does let me go in her closet and borrow her clothing

MarlaPaCDMarlaPaCD
    Participant

Married and she doesn’t know. I have a secret place where I keep all of Marla’s clothes and toys.

JoubertsxxxJoubertsxxx
    Participant

Well, I do. And I’m 60 years old, never been caught

smoothandjuicysmoothandjuicy
    Participant

I’m Married and the Wife found out but thinks I stopped, I cannot stop, totally addicted to CDing xxx

Kramit2098Kramit2098
    Participant

Every chance I get and she has no clue that I love feeling some sexy panties on my body and the way they hug me tightly

Kim MajikKim Majik
    Participant

Not married anymore but I have been married 2 times both times the wife loved my dressing up. Last one would buy my outfits. We would go out dressed the same.

When I was home I was always in a blouse, skirt or dress.

We would pick up a guy every now and then so she could watch me get fucked

Viewing 14 posts - 31 through 44 (of 44 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.