Say hello

Home Forums forum Say hello

Viewing 15 posts - 436 through 450 (of 482 total)
  • Author
    CD_AndreaCD_Andrea
    Participant

Hi, I don’t live too far away from you, contact me at [email protected].
    We can chat and swap pics.

regina 75regina 75
    Participant

hi where you from, I am in scott louisiana

Willcurious1Willcurious1
    Participant

Hi, just joined. TS and CD lover and an avid panty wearer and player from Yorkshire UK

MandyJoMandyJo
    Participant

Hello,I am a longtime crossdresser and started at age 10.Married to a great wife that loves seeing me dressed whom is fully supportive

Anonymous
    Inactive

I am Seanette I am in BUFFALO,NY been fully dressing for 25 yrs or so. My body is 100% hairfree and silky sissy smooth. Only hair is on my head hehheh. Married and very much closeted no one knows I dress and that I love sex with Men, CD’s Shemales and Sissies. I don’t much care for sex with woman anymore. Cock is sooo much better anal sex is soo much better esp I love to receive. Anyone want to share stories fantasies dreams and pictures email me please [email protected]

Anonymous
    Inactive

I am Seanette I am in BUFFALO,NY been fully dressing for 25 yrs or so. My body is 100% hairfree and silky sissy smooth. Only hair is on my head hehheh. Married and very much closeted no one knows I dress and that I love sex with Men, CD’s Shemales and Sissies. I don’t much care for sex with woman anymore. Cock is sooo much better anal sex is soo much better esp I love to receive. Anyone want to share stories fantasies dreams and pictures email me please seanette55 @protonmail .com

marshasexycdmarshasexycd
    Participant

Mmmmmmm good afternoon sexy gurl!!!! Love your profile!!!! 💋👄😘💋👄

DesiAZDesiAZ
    Participant

Hi

am a simi sub bottom cd moved to Arizona Phoenix my ex Daddy wants me to be hooked up quick so i can be taken care of some pics video will be sent to him am discreet but for leaving him and moving he made me Expose my self the picture are up i belive under Sadia

JAYDON12JAYDON12
    Participant

Hello sweetheart

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello! Love everyone’s pictures
    They’re all so sexy!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi All ANYONE near BUFFALO, NY ? This little sissy gurl is really horny and needs to play with another sissy/dresser/shemale I am soo horny lets play dressup and have hot crazy fun happy sex. I Love to PLAY [email protected] I am married and I need to come “out to my wife I LOVE Dressing and want to be Seanette 24/7 I love men, sissies, cd/s shemales and preop trans. I would never go trans I love my cock and Balls hehehehehe write me I love to CHAT and trade Pics.

satinfetishsatinfetish
    Participant

Hi, I’m almost 50 years old gay/crossdresser from Finland. I started when I was 12-13 years old with my mother’s lingeries. My wife knows all about my fetish and that I need a hard cock sometimes. I am so happy and grateful, because I can dress up at home whenever I want.
    I don’t go out in public in women’s clothes, but I often wear satin bras, panties and stay-ups under my clothes when I go out.. and this makes me feel like a horny slut. I love that feeling.

MariahMariah
    Participant

Hi everyone. Im Mariah a M2F T-Girl living near Paris.I love the objectification and dollification.
    My skype is https://join.skype.com/invite/FxxFYT2uiPXS

FionaFiona
    Participant

Hi i’m sissy Fiona and hello to all you girls.

Diana72Diana72
    Participant

Всем привет,готова дружить и общатся…..

Viewing 15 posts - 436 through 450 (of 482 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.