senior (old) crossdressers?

Home Forums forum senior (old) crossdressers?

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    JacieLiqcuirJacieLiqcuir
    Participant

Hello, I am sixty five and have returned to dressing for a couple of years now. It’s great to have the new tech to create lifelike breasts, gaffs, and the remote machines. I really enjoy viewing mature sissy’s and all your nice equipment. Dressed with my fellow girls during my early teens and developed a taste for the sex. Enjoy your times! Jacie

Jennifer LoveJennifer Love
    Participant

Hi Daniele, thanks for your post I’ll have to see if there are any other pix on your profile. I like more mature experienced girlies in sexy lingerie .
    Jennife

Participant

Your post about getting into your sitter’s panties at 11 was so hot. I can remember the first time in panties and how erotic itr was for a young boy. My most memorable experience is when I found my young aunt’s party dress and tried it on. Almost instant gratification. I did that as often as I could. I wondered what she thought when she found it with All those cum stains. Maybe she suspected, said nothing, but smiled at me. THAT gave me a other erection, rather embarrassing with others around. I tried to hide it, unsuccessfully.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’m 60, rather new to crossdressing. Only have sex with two females I know while dressed up. Never entertained thoughts of doing it with another man. Strictly straight, but love the feel of being in women’s clothes.

Paulapantypaulapanty
    Participant

i just had my 70th birthday, been a sissy dresser since i was in my 30s, started sucking cock way back in jr high
    love to trade photos

Participant

Southeast Virginia. I started when I found my aunt’s party dress. It fu me wonderfully, it was black taffeta and had layer of crinoline so the skirt. Flared out. My penis was instantly rock hard and I think I ejaculated in about 45 sec. I must have emptied a cup of semen. I sneaked back into her house ivery day for a few weeks. It was wonderful and I was hooked.

Now 75 and loving it more but with wife #4 I have to be careful. y Yes the other 3 we’re because I was caught or found out, ok lus another 6-year relationship. That ended when her daughter (cute, petite, sexy) fought a picture of me in her panties, erect and weeping. Busted. They were both hot and mom was quite the enthusiastic fuck. Multi-orgasmic which was a big turn on.

More later! Lots of stories to tell.

Keen GuyKeen Guy
    Participant

I believe we get hotter as we age. That little knowing pastime or the way we pose- it all makes for intrigue and fun. I go along with sharing and respect. So vital in what might be a lonely world. So cheer up fellow seniors , we have a trick or two to share with the newbies, and oh , all that experience. Don’t mind if you lean over my back yard ( yes , in the garden,
    !!!!) to reminisce . Be good !!

Jeffrey Stonejeffrey stone
    Participant

Wish I was your neighbor ! Jeffrey here.. a bit older but still a great tall skinny tight fuck ! Sext me anytime at 262.716.9913.. hope you’re in the USA!

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.