senior (old) crossdressers?

Home Forums forum senior (old) crossdressers?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 60 total)
  • Author
    JacieLiqcuirJacieLiqcuir
    Participant

Hello, I am sixty five and have returned to dressing for a couple of years now. It’s great to have the new tech to create lifelike breasts, gaffs, and the remote machines. I really enjoy viewing mature sissy’s and all your nice equipment. Dressed with my fellow girls during my early teens and developed a taste for the sex. Enjoy your times! Jacie

Jennifer LoveJennifer Love
    Participant

Hi Daniele, thanks for your post I’ll have to see if there are any other pix on your profile. I like more mature experienced girlies in sexy lingerie .
    Jennife

Participant

Your post about getting into your sitter’s panties at 11 was so hot. I can remember the first time in panties and how erotic itr was for a young boy. My most memorable experience is when I found my young aunt’s party dress and tried it on. Almost instant gratification. I did that as often as I could. I wondered what she thought when she found it with All those cum stains. Maybe she suspected, said nothing, but smiled at me. THAT gave me a other erection, rather embarrassing with others around. I tried to hide it, unsuccessfully.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’m 60, rather new to crossdressing. Only have sex with two females I know while dressed up. Never entertained thoughts of doing it with another man. Strictly straight, but love the feel of being in women’s clothes.

paulapantypaulapanty
    Participant

i just had my 70th birthday, been a sissy dresser since i was in my 30s, started sucking cock way back in jr high
    love to trade photos

Participant

Southeast Virginia. I started when I found my aunt’s party dress. It fu me wonderfully, it was black taffeta and had layer of crinoline so the skirt. Flared out. My penis was instantly rock hard and I think I ejaculated in about 45 sec. I must have emptied a cup of semen. I sneaked back into her house ivery day for a few weeks. It was wonderful and I was hooked.

Now 75 and loving it more but with wife #4 I have to be careful. y Yes the other 3 we’re because I was caught or found out, ok lus another 6-year relationship. That ended when her daughter (cute, petite, sexy) fought a picture of me in her panties, erect and weeping. Busted. They were both hot and mom was quite the enthusiastic fuck. Multi-orgasmic which was a big turn on.

More later! Lots of stories to tell.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I believe we get hotter as we age. That little knowing pastime or the way we pose- it all makes for intrigue and fun. I go along with sharing and respect. So vital in what might be a lonely world. So cheer up fellow seniors , we have a trick or two to share with the newbies, and oh , all that experience. Don’t mind if you lean over my back yard ( yes , in the garden,
    !!!!) to reminisce . Be good !!

jeffrey stonejeffrey stone
    Participant

Wish I was your neighbor ! Jeffrey here.. a bit older but still a great tall skinny tight fuck ! Sext me anytime at 262.716.9913.. hope you’re in the USA!

Participant

Jeffrey, I would get into SO much trouble with my wife if we were neighbors! I’d be over there admiring your pretty outfits and wanting to show you mine. You look fabulous and I’d take very good care of your enlarged ‘clit’ if you’d like.

I’m in SE Virginia. Where are you?

Please feel free to share any pix you want. Tell me about your experiences, how you got started, what was your most exciting adventure. I have gone so far as to dress fully, leave my apartment, and drive 1/2 hour to visit another older CD that I’d met. It was exhilarating and I was hard the whole way. Just lucky I didn’t get caught going out!

Sweet sissy kisses on you clit
    Jennifer

LucylaceLucylace
    Participant

Am 57yrs and I love older Crossdressers in panties stockings and suspenders. I love also a nice pantie bulage to feel and suck. Older Crossdressers my favorite Mmmm.x

KrissiroqKrissiroq
    Participant
    jonni650jonni650
    Participant

I’m a 68-year-old married biWM crossdresser and enjoy socializing with older gurls and men for discreet dressing, fun, etc.

I gave my “pussy” to a man about 20 yrs ago and have never looked back. I’ve got a wardrobe of dresses, skirts, bras and panties, as well as a variety of toys and gizmos. I’ve also found that I get a thrill from keeping my femme side and activities secret and on the downlow.

The older I get, the more of a “sissy-slut” I seem to become!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Creative, sensitive and imaginative. We senior folk love our activities as much as the newbies. We have a trick or too to teach?

KrissiroqKrissiroq
    Participant

i just turned sixty

Anonymous
    Inactive

I am 66 and have been crossdressing for about 10 years. I am married and she still doesn’t know. I don’t think she could accept it or I would tell her. I only wish I would have started 30 years ago. It gives me so much stress relief and makes me feel so sexy when I get all sissy dressed in my skimpy little clothes. I do go to the park sometimes dressed and to adult book / toy stores. I can be passable being I am only 5 ft. 5 at 130 lbs. shaved smooth and when I get completely in my sissy mode I actually feel like a real girl that wants to satisfy a guy. I become extremly slutty and desire cock so much.
    Lorren

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 60 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.